- The total crypto market cap is up more than $15.0B in the past three days.
- Bitcoin price rallied more than 5% and traded above the $5,800 resistance level.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is up around 6% and it broke the key $75 and $78 resistances.
- Bitcoin cash price rallied 10% and broke the main $295 and $300 resistances.
- Tron (TRX) price finally broke the $0.0242 and $0.0245 resistance levels.
- Cardano (ADA) price is back above $0.0700 and it may climb further towards the $0.0750 level.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
Bitcoin cash price started a strong upward move and broke the $280, $290 and $295 resistance level against the US Dollar. BCH/USD broke the main $300 resistance level and it is currently trading with a strong bullish bias.
If the bulls remain in action, there are chances of more gains above the $310 and $315 resistance levels. If there is a downside correction, the price is likely to find bids near the $300 and $295 supports.
Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC) and Tron (TRX) Price Analysis
Litecoin price also gained momentum and broke the key $75 and $78 resistance levels. LTC is up more than 6% and it recently climbed above the $80 level. If there are more gains, the next stop for the bulls could be near the $85 level in the near term.
Tron price finally managed to gain strength above the $0.0242 resistance and tested the $0.0245 level. TRX price is trading with a positive tone and it seems like there could be an upside extension above the $0.0250 level in the near term.
Cardano price is slowly gaining traction and recently broke the $0.0690 and $0.0700 resistance levels. ADA price is likely to climb further higher if there is a clear break above the $0.0710 level in the near term. On the downside, the previous resistance at $0.0700 may act as a support.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap 4-hours chart, there was a steady rise above the $170.0B resistance and recently there was a break above the key $175.0B and $180.0B resistance levels. The market cap added more than 15.0B in the past three days and it tested the $186.0B level. On the upside, the next key resistances are near the $188.0B and $190.0B levels. If there is a downside correction, the main supports are at $180.0B and $178.0B. Overall, dips remain supported and there could be more gains in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, ADA, BCH, TRX, ICX, XLM and other altcoins in the near term.